Hey, I was hoping you would check out my Blog.

Thanks for coming by to check out my random musings. I hope you get to know a little more about me, and maybe by doing so will understand just a little more why I am the way I am. Take a look around, feel free to ask a question, and please stow all person items under the seat in front of you.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Social Commentary from Corley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqtKSk-4-4Q&feature=fvst

By now, the entire planet has seen the video of the poor girl who was attacked in Huntsville ( Alabama ? ).  I want to make a few compulsory statements to make me seem more culturally sensitive than I really am, so please bear with me.

It is a sad state of affairs that would dictate a young woman being victim of a predator in her own home.  Is it not enough that her brother steals her tank tops and her do rags from her closet, now she has to vigilantly guard the very clothes she is wearing even during her sleep.  Lincoln Park, ( the subdivision in question ), must be the Cross Dressing Mecca of all projects.  Let's blare out an APB for a blouse stolen from Unit 12, and then minutes later a pair of pumps from Unit 42.  It's like a ghetto episode of Project Runway up in there...OK designers, each of you need to shoplift an outfit to wear to your Cousin Pookie's Parole Hearing.  I imagine that instead of being given a couple hundred dollars for material, they are given the security code to an unsuspecting neighbor's pad. 

I really think it boils down to the brother being mad he didn't get the booty call that night.  You know he was the one putting that garbage can up to the side of the building for the perp. Undoubtedly he was laying out the Courvoisier, Ironing up a fresh Women's size small tank top, and breaking out the 70's Classic Twister with a vat of Crisco for he and his Ghetto Superstar Boy Toy. 

The question I am sure you are all asking yourselves is : Tony are you seeking pshychiatric help?  In honesty, I guess that this blog is my psychotic release on society....enjoy, and be sure to tip your waitresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment