Hey, I was hoping you would check out my Blog.

Thanks for coming by to check out my random musings. I hope you get to know a little more about me, and maybe by doing so will understand just a little more why I am the way I am. Take a look around, feel free to ask a question, and please stow all person items under the seat in front of you.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Ohio town becomes Big Game Hunting Expedtion 2011.

Remind me to ditch the bacon lined trousers next time I visit Zanesville, Ohio.  Yeah, there isn't much I won't incorporate Bacon into these days.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/ohio-deputies-faced-charging-1217398.html

It's common knowledge in the tight knit community that is , "Corley , Are You For Real" fandom or at least threatened enough to become subscribers, that wacky animal stories have a special place in my warped heart.  You see , I rooted for the Tiger Rattler who escaped the Zoo Atlanta...I have provided safe shelter for the two alligators, one seen roaming around line creek near Senoia and the one I affectionately named, "New Pair of Boots" and let us not forget ..oh, sorry I forgot.

Well, anyway this animal hoarder in Zanesville , Ohio decided that the most amicable way of dealing with over population and rising expenses in his private menagerie was to release them upon the general populace of Eastern Ohio.  What ensued from there seemed to have been two parts accompanying high speed Banjo pickin', 9 to 10 parts deputy patrols on safari, and one part former zoo owner being eaten by his own Tiger. I can't be the only one wandering how he got to raise Zeigfried and Roy's tiger. 

I am not one to infringe upon the rights of the insane but when said insane have a petting zoo inhabited by Mufasa, Simba, The Country Bear Jamboree, Sheir Kahn and perhaps Gonzo from the Muppets I at least attempt to show pause for concern. 

In related news the sales of Adult Diapers quadrupled in Zanesville as Lions were seen utilizing the self checkout lanes with piles of Tbones, Bears were raiding the 2 for $4.00 Honey sale, and the Tiger was still eating...the dude.....back at his house.........um,eh..

I must commend the training the local deputies must have partaken which likely included Cabela's Big Game Hunting for Xbox, hours of The Walking Dead episodes, and sliding across their own police cruiser hoods, Dukes of Hazzard style while busting head shots on roaming animal hoardes.  I profess my love to you , oh maker of insane animal carnage hijinks! You had me at , " APB: we have Simba surrounded and just decapitated the Basin Tub playing member of The Country Bear Jamboree"...you had me at Country Bear Jamboree.

The "Corley, Are You For Real Blog" does not condone the release or mistreatment of Dangerous or Exotic Pets and Animals onto the unsuspecting populace.  Sorry, we got confused for a moment there....we totally condone that stuff man, classic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey if it's a blue state release away, amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, you sound amazingly like Rob Chappell...any relation?

    ReplyDelete